Interior Car Toyota Land Cruiser II 1990

Posted by Jurnalis on Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Toyota Land Cruiser II 1990  isn't the prettiest truck on the road but it definitley has character! With decades of off-road experience this SUV is by far the undisputed leader in its class! A legend world-wide! When traveling across country on a minimal budget it can be your best friend! I drove the AlCan Highway this past summer on my way to Arizona and loved every minute I spent in my TLC! She mastered the road the entire way! You proud TLC owners know what I'm talking about! With stock tires I can deflate and tool around in the desert with minimal worry! Now it's time to say that I have never been stuck and would probably be more inclined to help out the Jeep pilot I may encounter!


 I bought mine in the spring of 1990, it had 6000 miles on it. Now over eighteen years and 144K later, I've replaced oil, tires, brakes, a gas tank (on warranty), three batteries, one alternator and a starter. The air conditioner has been recharged and is a little tired. The body has zero rust. All in all, not a bad record. Lord willing and no world flood, I plan on driving it for a long time.

Interior Car Toyota Land Cruiser II 1990  video

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment


Bookmark and Share